This Man OverBoard (MOB) Pole displays the international maritime signal flag to help you and other boaters locate your crew in adverse weather conditions. Crew overboard poles are an absolute necessity for safety while enjoying our country’s waters. Bring your crew home safely!
- Made in Canada using North American materials
- Designed and tested to stay vertical in heavy winds, unlike some inflatables
- Easy to assemble and disassemble without tools
- Durable anodized aluminum and UV resistant fabrics for long life
- Canadian produced 6063 aluminum and 303 stainless steel
- Anodized to maintain finish
- Silicone double coated polyester (ripstop) for lower water absorption and increased UV resistance
- Sunlight resistant PVC mounting sleeve (hardware not included)
- Stands 2 metres (6 feet) tall in the water.
- Simply attach mounting sleeve to pushpit.
- Ensure MOB pole can be easily extracted when needed.
- Attach line from flag cover to boat/backstay to expose flag when deployed.
- 2-piece pole that is easily dismantled for convenient winter storage
- 60cm (2′) long mounting sleeve that can be attached to your pushpit
- Flag cover with deployment retainer
Pictured above on a Catalina 380, Catalina 270, and Capri 22
This product is a marker to aid in finding overboard crew.
It is NOT a personal floatation device.
Even though this can be deployed repeatedly, if you find yourself using it a lot, consider taking up golf.